#ThrowbackThursday: Teacher Edition highlights a different Champions School of Real Estate instructor every week!
This week’s instructor highlight? Robert Meche! Learn more about Robert, one of our wonderful instructors that can usually be seen teaching at the Dallas Champions School of Real Estate Campus!
“Being a Broker means there is no other except you who can answer questions. I wanted to make sure I knew as much as possible and felt Champions would give me that confidence.”
What is your favorite quote?
“I have two: 1. Ted Turner: Either lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way” and 2. Nike: Just Do It”
What classes do you teach?
“Real Estate Exam Prep”
How long have you been teaching at Champions?
“8 to 10 years…I honestly cannot remember anymore.”
What is your biggest piece of advice for students new to the industry?
“Be CONSISTENT…especially in your marketing and give this TIME. When it comes to success, nothing happens overnight.
Three things we may not know about you:
“1. I was a State Champion in tennis at 15 years old.
2. I love playing Poker and probably play a bit higher stakes than I should.
3. I still uncontrollably and immaturely laugh at the shows Jackass and Beavis and Butthead.”
Thank you for sharing with us, Robert!
Like this? There’s something for everyone to read, so check out some of our other recent blogs:
- 2016 Wall of Champions – Champions School of Real Estate’s Wellness Initiatives
- Champions School of Real Estate 2016 Summer/Fall Catalog Update
- Randy’s Blog: The More You Learn, The More You Earn
- Three Questions with Sarah Heihn, our New Technical Support Counselor
- Loan Origination Guest Blog: Pre-Qualification? Pre-Approval? What’s best, and when?
- Champions School of Real Estate Keynote 2016 featuring Barbara Corcoran “Rags to Riches”
Want more? Follow Champions School of Real Estate on Social Media: